Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having the build date brought forward 3 weeks I would have expected the delivery date to be brought forward by the same margin.
But no.

Delays in delivery compounded by slow raising of paperwork which was incorrect and then takes 2-3 days to re-issue. Eventually the deal originally offered was not available on the system so the dealer ended up having to issue an up-front lump-sum refund of the additional monthly charges.

Due to be delivered Friday when I can (sadly) wave goodbye to my Superb Elegance 4x4 which has been solid and reliable which was the main reason I ordered the Kodiaq 'blind'.

Pics to follow eventually!

:D :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cool I'm also going for Candy White - pics wanted please.
Only one Ive seen was a Superb L&K in showroom, haven't seen in Kodiaq except briefly in a few videos.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great stuff, it looks great. Good luck and keep us posted on first impressions. The engine you picked would have been my first option had it been available in Ireland.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Having had it a whole weekend I can (so far) say I am totally chuffed to bits with it. I couldn't stop grinning all the way home on Friday when I got it.

I had reservations about the ride and handling from the motoring press reports and wanted to downsize my wheels to 18" but you can't.

I needn't have worried. Ride is fine. Better than my Superb Elegance which was a bit too firm. Body roll is well controlled too and who slings an suv round corners anyway?!

Interior is spot on. Alcantara seats are very comfortable and the controls are all very familiar from my Superb. Not managed to connect to Skoda connect yet although I have my phone and phonebook connected for hands-free etc.

Overall. Bloody great ☺

1 - 6 of 6 Posts