Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early days I'm sure but I notice MY22 is now on UK configurator.

I've only had the briefest of looks ( configured my current Sportline car ) and apart from the inevitable price increase, ( that said Sportline comes with rear cam and Matrix LED as std now ), noticed that:

1: Very slight rise in price of Canton. Still no full details but it looks to have gained an extra speaker

2: USB-C on rear view mirror now almost half the price it was.

3: Looks like the troublesome personalisation on MY21 cars has been dropped, they now just say "3rd Key". Very welcomed IMO because in reality, that's all it ever was on MY21 vehicles. Someone at Skoda has seen sense.

4: The crazy option of £220 or what ever it is cost for rear blinds or £180 for family pack ( which includes rear blinds ) is still present. So much for sense then!

No stand alone heated steering wheel option, it now has to be bought as part of a winter pack.

Read elsewhere you can now spec vegan friendly interiors and more comfy seats. Obviously that doesn't apply to Sportline seats - they stay the same. ( no need to improve them is my honest opinion ).

I think all the other options are about the same price as MY21 cars.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stephendutton1963 said:
:D :D There must be better things to do surely :roll:
Amazed to see you took time to reply out of your busy schedule.

I'm finished with forums. Some folk are interested in new developments, or news stories, others interested in issues they may have with their car, but its the twaty replies like that makes me think twice. Yeh you're right, a complete waste of time.

Bye.

·
Registered
673 Posts
stephendutton1963 said:
:D :D There must be better things to do surely :roll:
So you go and do them, whatever they are, and leave the rest of us to do what we want to do without unwanted and unappreciated sarcasm.

G

·
Don't know if it's just a configurator anomaly, but the Sportline I just configured has a spare wheel as standard. Haven't tried other models.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kenny R said:
Don't know if it's just a configurator anomaly, but the Sportline I just configured has a spare wheel as standard. Haven't tried other models.
Yes you are right, seem to have added space saving wheel and rear view camera as standard on Sportline now :cool: - considering i just ordered a MY21 without these but added rear view camera as additional option, feeling a tad robbed, but hey i got a good deal so im still happy, plus im not sure i love the minor design tweaks to the front anyway, although would take those Matrix LED's any day :p .

·
Registered
On Order - Skoda Kodiaq Sport1.5 TSI
7 Posts
Early days I'm sure but I notice MY22 is now on UK configurator.

I've only had the briefest of looks ( configured my current Sportline car ) and apart from the inevitable price increase, ( that said Sportline comes with rear cam and Matrix LED as std now ), noticed that:

1: Very slight rise in price of Canton. Still no full details but it looks to have gained an extra speaker

2: USB-C on rear view mirror now almost half the price it was.

3: Looks like the troublesome personalisation on MY21 cars has been dropped, they now just say "3rd Key". Very welcomed IMO because in reality, that's all it ever was on MY21 vehicles. Someone at Skoda has seen sense.

4: The crazy option of £220 or what ever it is cost for rear blinds or £180 for family pack ( which includes rear blinds ) is still present. So much for sense then!

No stand alone heated steering wheel option, it now has to be bought as part of a winter pack.

Read elsewhere you can now spec vegan friendly interiors and more comfy seats. Obviously that doesn't apply to Sportline seats - they stay the same. ( no need to improve them is my honest opinion ).

I think all the other options are about the same price as MY21 cars.
Nice summary and I agree with all - having used the configurator on the MY21 SEL to what I wanted (including spare wheel as I am old school and don’t like the idea of a spay can in the event of a blow out) I now have on order the sportline - The basic model gives all I wanted and then just added the goodies. I think on MY21 you could not have the USB- C in the mirror without some other options added I.e. blind spot, but on MY22 you just add the option for £55 - gonna be handy for dashcam. I managed to get everything in that I wanted under £40K just hoping prices don’t shoot up with my long lead time of 35 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts