Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up Friday. Really pleased with the car. I can honestly say it is one of the best cars that I have had. Knocks spots off my old Hyundai Santa Fe and recent Honda CR-V.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Congrats.
Brilliant colour choice. Exactly what I would have gone for had it not been that the Yeti I traded was the same & I fancied a change.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Colin. Its received quite a lot of interest from Friends. First Skoda I have ever owned but I don't think it will be the last.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Beautiful colour combo. Blue was my first colour I considered and my wife was disappointed when I changed it. Combined with the interior, looks very nice indeed. ENJOY!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. The Petrol Blue looks best at about 7-8pm at the moment as the light seems to work really well and reflect against the paint beautifully.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A couple more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great pics. This is very similar to my spec, at least in terms of aesthetics. Seeing this pictures, I made the right choice!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks great. I'd say that as it aesthetically is the same as mine but for the 9.2" infotainment screen.

Personally I find it wrong that the shortcut buttons are on the left of the screen and are placed away from the driver in RHD config.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jealous.
Mine is a build week 21 sitting in a field somewhere waiting for the back seats :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great pics. Mine is the same, at least aesthetically- Petrol Blue + Beige Interiors. Wife's choice so had to agree. Showed her the pics and she was super happy. Excited now, although BW is 34, which is far far away!!! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks awesome :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
MoominPapa said:
Looks great. I'd say that as it aesthetically is the same as mine but for the 9.2" infotainment screen.

Personally I find it wrong that the shortcut buttons are on the left of the screen and are placed away from the driver in RHD config.
I find the short cut buttons on the left bit of a pain seeing how wide the interior of the bear is ................but hay seeing how i love this motor can put up with it. :D :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
We almost chose that colour as the one in the showroom was the same....however, it had swirl marks! Crazy for a indoor car!! That sort of put me off although I know it shouldn't have, I went for black pearl

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have ordered the same colour and interior. 11th of May is my estimated date for delivery. I can't wait.

Looked at so many other cars, although i was looking for an estate. Audi A6, BMW 5 Series Tourer. When to the local dealers to look at the Skoda Octavia Estate and saw the Kodiaq in the show room. Didn't even test drive the Octavia as i loved the Kodiaq much more. And then i got told the price. I nearly fell off the chair. All that for that little? Audi's and BMW, while very nice cars, started close to £40k before any extras and witht he new VED rules means a nice big road tax bill. I'm coming from a BMW i3 electric car, and while it has been a good car i need something bigger for my family and all the stuff i need to cart around for my 2 boys. Going from no road tax to £500 road tax for a 2.0l just stung too much. I used to pay that for a 5.2l S8.

Anyway super excited and it's like waiting for Christmas day to come. I think it is still at stage 10 at the moment although not exactly sure. I know i can make any changes to the vehicle spec without cancelling and resubmitting so maybe that is stage 20?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Love mine too. Charcoal leather, very tidy indeed. I can honestly say the best car I've ever driven, and I've had a few!!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts