Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

My Kodiaq Edition

24K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Kodiaq21 
#1 ·
Just collected mine today .

Kodiaq Edition with some extras - 2.0 TDI 190PS , 4x4, DSG in black.

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome. Enjoy the forum.
Did you know you can show the actual pictures on the forum when using imgur, instead of just the URL. Open the thumb nail. Then click on the link to the right. Entitled 'Forum'. Copy the link & then paste into your message. When submitted the actual pics will be shown.

#11 ·
'This is steam due to rain or weather conditions. If it happened once it will happen again . It is due to poor assembly of the headlight . I had the same issue on my vw golf gti v edition 30 front lights . I asked for replacement as I was in warranty . Poor sealing or a small hole somewhere in the headlight .

#12 ·
#17 ·
My understanding is that the Off Road function is standard on all 4x4 versions.

MOD EDIT: Not true for all markets - for those from different countries check with your dealer.

#20 ·
Looks good, I've gone for the same level and engine, the only extra that we missed was the smoking kit and a tow bar... I've been told it's mid to late November for delivery so very jealous!
The test drive is fine but does it drive and act as you expected now you've had it a few days?

#21 ·
Looks good, I've gone for the same level and engine, the only extra that we missed was the smoking kit and a tow bar... I've been told it's mid to late November for delivery so very jealous!
The test drive is fine but does it drive and act as you expected now you've had it a few days?

#22 ·
Congratulations!

Stunning car (bear)... Silly question but is that the standard dash trim?

#24 ·
I have mist inside my headlights also on a brand new car. Does this go away or is there a lasting issue for people? I drove mine in the rain on 1st trip and both headlights completely steamed up. Obviously goes away when lights go on as the heat vaporises the moisture but it comes back.

What was your experience raising this with your dealer. Looks like poor quality fittings to me as they must be letting in water somewhere.

Thanks

#26 ·
In the book it does state this happens; all cars with plastic headlights will do this,remember these are not hermetically sealed lighting units.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.