Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first Skoda as of 29/01/18 & I've still not seen another one on the road as yet. Enjoying inverted snobbery of Skoda Kodiaq ownership 馃槃. Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

Registered
Congrats mate! Best color. This color brings out every curve and lines of the car. Ordered myself this color and beige leather interior aswell.Only one concern...blue jeans and beige leather...

Registered
Welcome!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fuzzz said:
Congrats mate! Best color. This color brings out every curve and lines of the car. Ordered myself this color and beige leather interior aswell.Only one concern...blue jeans and beige leather...
Cheers. Somebody else mentioned jeans issue but to date not been an issue (did get the seats protected before delivery maybe that's helping 馃).

Registered
CTP_KODIAQ said:
Fuzzz said:
Cheers. Somebody else mentioned jeans issue but to date not been an issue (did get the seats protected before delivery maybe that's helping 馃).
Someone mention baby wipers...these little wipers will do magic(horrible chemicals)...I'm using similar wipers (getting from my vet) these are a bit bigger than any wipers from market and don't smell that much. These are good to clean any surface like removing oil from bike chain and cassette...dirty car wheels...extremly dirty shoes etc. We'll wait and see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts