Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yep, I've got the same problem. Was booked in at Marshalls Barnstaple last week to have the front cameras realigned after a windscreen replacement. They've said that it is a manufacturing fault and they are replacing both sides (including both wheel arch trims). Getting it done next week.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yep.
Mine was fixed (for how long I don't know, as I got rid before anything else could come apart) with new clips.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Me too, only on one side so far.
Is there a simple DIY fix don't really want to spend time taking it back to the dealer?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the replies. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Dealer visit due so. Wonder what the fix is going to be?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes same here off side only, in dealer today to have it sorted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem, I have a business grey 1.4TSI 4*4 DSG 7seater. I ordered the mud flaps as part of the protection pack. It has been back to the dealer three times with this issue (both sides at the front coming detached). It took 7 weeks to finally get resolved and was delayed by my local dealer having to order new trims (although I appreciate the service manager being honest rather than just attempt a quick repair). I have contacted Skoda customer services and Skoda financial services, who took the matter seriously and liaised with the dealer on my behalf.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Same here. Need to book my car in.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Me too! Front Offside - Noticed it during a clean at the weekend after two weeks on the road
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I'll just carry on letting mine get muddy then! :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got installed rear mud flaps in local Skoda dealership. Great service from their representatives.
Also ordered the front ones, but got replay that Skoda currently is not providing them. That there is some re-designing of mud flaps in progress.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts