Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Personally I love a bit of caliper bling and think they look excellent. Quite VW R stylee in blue. I'm not sure it would work so well with a dark coloured car though?

·
Registered
2021 skoda kodiaq style steel grey
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have since added the following, badge and emblem change along with wind deflectors tomorrow.

☑Gloss Black Roof, Pillars, Roof Bars & Spoiler
☑ Gloss Black Mirrors
☑Full Dechrome including grille to gloss black
☑Back Windows tinted to 5% Limo Black

Attachments

·
Registered
Kodiaq 2017 2.0 TDi DSG
1 Posts
Have since added the following, badge and emblem change along with wind deflectors tomorrow.

☑Gloss Black Roof, Pillars, Roof Bars & Spoiler
☑ Gloss Black Mirrors
☑Full Dechrome including grille to gloss black
☑Back Windows tinted to 5% Limo Black
Hello! May I ask where did you get the roof and spoiler from? Official dealership or some store?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Pretty sure the roof is a gloss black wrap - in one of the photos you can see it's got a very slight 'orange peel' look to the finish. Looks good from a distance, but it's never as smooth as the original paint finish close up. It does protect the paint underneath though and can be peeled off if needed, so easier to deal with than painting.

Could be wrong of course...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Also fairly sure the rear spoiler is standard on a Sportline - in Ireland you get the sunroof as standard but only 19" Triglav alloys instead of no sunroof but 20" Vega alloys in the UK. Probably some other minor differences as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts