Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was registered today and dropped off to me late this afternoon.

I'm so pleased! As you know, I wasn't counting my chickens until keys were in my hand because of the buzz on here that it wasn't going to happen, but my lovely salesman was true to his word and neither he, nor the car have disappointed today!

These are the best pics I could get as the light was fading but I'll try and get some more tomorrow. Let me know any requests for pics or any questions and I'll do my best.

As you can see one from of the pictures, it's so big in the back my eldest can stand up!

Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Wheel
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Gear shift Car Vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Automotive design
Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle door Street fashion

Banknote Font Cash Number Event

Font Material property Rectangle Gadget Circle
Table Cosmetics Office supplies Rectangle Material property

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats! That looks totally amazing. I was going to change to business grey (this is business grey right??) based on your previous photos (amonsgt others) but these seal the deal now. Love it.

When you get a break from driving it, take stacks of photos for the rest of us!

can already see the fingerprints on the touchscreen - think that's going to be something we're all going to have to live with lol!

#jealous!

·
Registered
150 Posts
What's that in the white skoda boxs, did they give you that ?

Is that an SEL TRIM, if so apparently it comes with Coutesy lights, can you post pics of those. Are they the led strip in the doors, and footwell lights ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats! So glad I opted for business grey when I ordered despite everyone saying Quartz was the grey to go for.

Some more daylight pics would be great, but the lights look great...do the indicators scroll?

Looking forward to my SEL Business Grey even more now, was built w10 so fingers crossed should be here soon ish.?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done! You win first past the post!
Enjoy!
Please keep updating us all on your experience.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congrats. Looks a beaut. Can I ask how you are finding the headlights if you have had an evening drive?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congratulations fantastic hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You will have to keep us all posted about how it drives and how you are enjoying the car. We all love the Kodiaq but it would be interesting to hear what
people who haven't seen heard or thought about this car think of it. I am wondering of the size style and quality will surprise those non Skoda converts!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Also Interesting to understand what date you ordered against delivery and whether there was an issue in registering before the 06th April supposed first registration date. I feel this has set a precedence that Skoda UK will be hard to refute!!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
From memory (further back in the thread) it was ordered on 20 December, built week 9 as was mine, but mine is still stuck in Emden waiting for a boat

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
neilysump said:
Congrats! That looks totally amazing. I was going to change to business grey (this is business grey right??) based on your previous photos (amonsgt others) but these seal the deal now. Love it.

When you get a break from driving it, take stacks of photos for the rest of us!

can already see the fingerprints on the touchscreen - think that's going to be something we're all going to have to live with lol!

#jealous!
Yes it looks different again this morning but certainly shows off all of the lines in business grey. I'll get more pics and post them up!

Yes my salesman kindly also gifted us a microfibres duster for the prints lol!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BigfootW said:
What's that in the white skoda boxs, did they give you that ?

Is that an SEL TRIM, if so apparently it comes with Coutesy lights, can you post pics of those. Are they the led strip in the doors, and footwell lights ?
Not sure if the white box is standard but included the second key, a key ring, a pen and a travel mug!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wrobz said:
Congrats! So glad I opted for business grey when I ordered despite everyone saying Quartz was the grey to go for.

Some more daylight pics would be great, but the lights look great...do the indicators scroll?

Looking forward to my SEL Business Grey even more now, was built w10 so fingers crossed should be here soon ish.?
Yeah I thought quartz grey would be the colour too but business grey hasn't disappointed.
I'll get some more daytime pics today if I can. No, they don't scroll sadly but like a strip. I'll get some movie of it!

Fingers crossed yours arrives soon, you won't be disappointed.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts