Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone towing using Milenco mirrors that use the thumb screw method to attach to the car mirror?

The inside of the mirror housing looks to be acutely angled apart from the top but it looks as though there is not much for it to grab on to.

Going to test mine this weekend but has anyone actually used them yet?

·
Registered
127 Posts
We're off to our local caravan dealership soon to get their recommendation for caravan mirrors. We have two types already - neither of which seem suitable for a Kodiaq.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have milenco aero 3s and they fit the Kodiaq better than the Yeti I had before.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to check when we were up but are going up in 2-3 weeks so will have to remember then.
Sounds like they should be ok. Mine are the aero ones but not sure which version. Hopefully the fitting will be the same as Plodd's.
First tow will be mid September when I pick it up to go to France!

·
Registered
127 Posts
To use a Milenco mirror on a Kodiaq you need to buy the angled adapters for the clamps (the edge of the mirror has a "step" which prevents the standard clamp from gripping properly). Cost me £8 from Davan near Weston-S-Mare.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Marinfullsuss said:
To use a Milenco mirror on a Kodiaq you need to buy the angled adapters for the clamps (the edge of the mirror has a "step" which prevents the standard clamp from gripping properly). Cost me £8 from Davan near Weston-S-Mare.
I put mine on and they gripped just fine.
Admittedly I only took the van about 3 miles but they were totally stable and appeared to be very firmly fixed.
I would check but the mirrors are in the van which is in storage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts