Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we have two keys both programmed to our settings including seat settings. We regularly share the car with the seat moving to the unlocked door, no issues. Tonight I unlocked the car and my seat stayed in my wifes position.

I changed the personalisation profile to "guest" and then back to my profile but the seat didnt move. I had to move it manually. Looks like the car has forgotten my setting, can this be restored from the Connect Portal or is the settings only retained in the car? Well annoyed as it took me ages to find my favorite seat position!

·
Registered
95 Posts
The same happened to me a few weeks back, next time l used the car it sorted itself out. I thought it was something l did but maybe it isn't. Don't think it can be restored from the portal, or there is any backup function at all.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
davidb said:
The same happened to me a few weeks back, next time l used the car it sorted itself out. I thought it was something l did but maybe it isn't. Don't think it can be restored from the portal, or there is any backup function at all.
You are right! went back to old setting this evening! Given this, Im not sure at what point the "Personalisation" remembers your seat setting..

Im not complaining though as im glad it went back, but I thought it was after each use of the key it remembers your last setting.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
In mine if I change the seat adjustments it memorises it to the user.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Same issue with my old Superb 3T...acting a bit weird and sorted by itself...hope my ordered Kodiaq is not suffering with this issue...but this is not the biggest issue..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts