Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all beautiful kodiaq owners and owners to be!

We have had out bear for almost a month now and it's just pure love. We have around 110cm of snow here in northern Sweden and the car is a outdoorsman/icefishermans dream. Couldn't get it stuck even when we tried, snow reached almost over the bonnet but it kept going.

Now to my question I ordered the MEGA POWER LED amongst other things from super Skoda, is there anyone here that have got these and perchance could give me a review? Good or bad? Did I screw up and wasted money?

Cheers,
Chris

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
I found the stock ones to be fine.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I also find the standard ones ok, but if you use your car as an office then I can see that the internal lights could be brighter.
Remember Zach that Sweden has hardly any daylight for 5 or 6 months! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope not going to use the car as an office :). You're not wrong Colin, not much light here during the winter but then there's the midnight sun in the summer so it sort of makes it even.

The lights are to go in the front doors, safety door lights. Might make a bit of difference when dropping the kids off during dark mornings. Better safe than sorry.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Ah, thought you meant the boot LED's. Fair enough for the door LED's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I saw that it was rather hard to interpret which lights I meant. Boot and inside lights are fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Dave, the red ones. It's aftermarket in Sweden too. I'll install them and let you guys know if it was a good or bad idea to get them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts