Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this colour goes so well with those wheels, Just imagine them twinkling in the sunlight on a nice sunny day. ;)
My Dealer said that he presumed I would like to order it in this colour. I won't repeat my answer! ;)
I managed to get hold of the Kodiaq production managers e dress. I have had a reply from one of her minions and am awaiting details of colours and order dates. Don't hold your breath(s). If and when I hear anything I will post it here.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it too but would not buy it. I don't think I could stand all the mickey taking OR the difficulty in P/X'ing it. Since I only tend to keep my cars a year, that is a major consideration for me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am ordering the Lava Blue with the beige Alcantara interior. Is it worth getting scotch guard wand what difference does it make

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I once had Scotch guard on a Mercedes A class ( Cloth window ledges)
with cream cloth interior. USELESS! Water from roof soaked straight into the material.
Outside paint protection. USELESS! Bird shit still stuck resolutely to the paintwork.
A complete waste (of a lot) of money IMHO!
Buy yourself a good wax polish and use a bit of elbow grease~~~~ far more use and minimal price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts