Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from my dealer, confirming that LHD Kodiaq demo coming for open day on18th February.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Milton Keynes Skoda said it will be a static car on display (ie no drives available) and will likely be left hand drive.

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's a shame, it would have been useful if we had been given the chance to see how they drive. This may be the first car I have bought without seeing or driving!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have heard the same as Zach. Just a 'crawl all over it' day and Yes LHD.
I bet they will be an 'Edition'.
Zach,
There are meant to be 6 doing the rounds of all the dealers. Did Milton Keynes give you a date?

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
I have heard the same as Zach. Just a 'crawl all over it' day and Yes LHD.
I bet they will be an 'Edition'.
Zach,
There are meant to be 6 doing the rounds of all the dealers. Did Milton Keynes give you a date?
Nah didn't get a date sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paymaster said:
That's a shame, it would have been useful if we had been given the chance to see how they drive. This may be the first car I have bought without seeing or driving!
Don't worry, You are not alone!!! With 74 cars behind me , such is the faith I have in Skoda this is the first car I have ordered without seeing or driving it!

·
Registered
176 Posts
That's ok for you, but I've never had; a Skoda, a DSG, or a VW Diesel engine before! My choice was purely made by the amount of positive reviews and the fact that a third in a row, very expensive, Santa Fe, would have been a bit boring. I just hope you are right otherwise SWMBO will give me a hard time!

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
Paymaster said:
That's ok for you, but I've never had; a Skoda, a DSG, or a VW Diesel engine before! My choice was purely made by the amount of positive reviews and the fact that a third in a row, very expensive, Santa Fe, would have been a bit boring. I just hope you are right otherwise SWMBO will give me a hard time!
I've only had torque converter Japanese cars up till now and I'm excited to have a DSG Skoda!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts