Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Does anyone know what the lead time is for the facelifted model ?

Hopefully, I'll make my decision and place my order in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thank you.

G

·
I'm not sure there is a definitive answer to that. What with the pandemic the worldwide shortage of semiconductors etc it's all a bit of a lottery.
Skoda are at the moment using a disused airport runway to store incomplete cars until the parts they are waiting on become available.
I ordered my facelift Kodiaq on16th June and was initially informed that delivery would be December. I have since had an email that delivery could maybe be September but nothing certain. I haven't had any other updates so not holding my breath as they say.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered mine on 8th June with an estimated delivery date of 31st October. However, about a week ago I was told it was currently being built and might be arriving in about 3 weeks. We shall see!

·
Registered
On Order - Skoda Kodiaq Sport1.5 TSI
7 Posts
Hi

Does anyone know what the lead time is for the facelifted model ?

Hopefully, I'll make my decision and place my order in the next 2-3 weeks.

Thank you.
Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago - told 35 weeks lead time - June July 2022. 🤞

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago - told 35 weeks lead time - June July 2022. 🤞
Sounds like the lead times are getting longer then - I ordered on 2 Oct and was quoted 28 weeks. In reality I'm not convinced any of the dealers really know the answer right now, at least not accurately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts