Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very disappointed that when I ordered my kodiaq SE I was unable to spec the led headlamps . I thought it would just be the bulb and still have the running light the same but they are absolutely shocking not had halogen non projector headlamps for years . Let's the whole car down . I'm looking to fit some full led ones once they start being broken down from accidents etc .

Will the loom and module be the same or completely different ?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Most likely it will be completely different. They will have different ballast and control systems for the self-levelling system. I believe this also ties into different sensors on the car too.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I would agree with Zach. The LED lights are a completely different animal to those on the SE.
I think your only option would be to go to Philips or Osram . Put this into

Google extra bright car headlight bulbs and see what takes your fancy.
I used similar on my Mitsubishi PHEV and they are a great improvement over the OE bulbs.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh I've put some decent bulbs in and got some led side lamps on way as they look almost orange now , I seen a set of led lights all ballasts and bits are part of the unit but likeuou day the Auto range adjust might be a issue but I suppose where there's a will there's a way just need to see the looms see if all the wires are in there

·
Registered
289 Posts
Surely the cost of retrofitting LED headlights would take the cost for an SE close to that of the SE L & also affect the warranty?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I didn't realise till it was too late :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts