Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
It puzzles me because on the face of it the spec seems to be lower than an Edition - or at least not significantly better.

Does this suggest the Edition may be on borrowed time?

Registered
I'm guessing it will be an evolution of the Edition. They've probably looked at what the most popular extras are and thrown them in and upped the price accordingly. Plus new seats (I always thought the current leather seats looked a bit like Ironman armour, in a good way) Although I notice there's no mention of a passenger electric seat.

Not sure about the exterior though. I like the black plastic on the doors and bottom of the bumpers, as I think it adds to it's ruggedness. Ding the bottom of the door on a curb & it's a touch up job now. The chrome grill doesn't stand out in the pictures, and it has got fake exhausts (拢50 @ superskoda, so they probably add 拢100 to the L&K)

Not having had a Skoda before, are L&K specs usually a bling spec?

Registered
The Edition spec was only for the launch of the Kodiaq, with the L&K coming later. Don't think there's to much difference in the spec, just L&K logo's everywhere. Be interesting to see how much difference there is when it comes out.
I think I'm the only one who likes the look of the fake exhaust outlets, they look quite smart on the Tiquan, but at fifty quid for a couple of bits of plastic I don't like them that much!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts