Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from local dealer to say that my car was locked in for build week 19 at the end of the week so here's hoping it has no mishaps and goes ahead as he said I should have it sometime next month , the later part about the 24th June

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got a call from local dealer to say that my car was locked in for build week 19 at the end of the week so here's hoping it has no mishaps and goes ahead as he said I should have it sometime next month , the later part about the 24th June
Good to hear, Badboy66. Just wondering: When did you order it? I ordered mine, for delivery in Norway, in January. Then Ukraine happened and my local dealer has been quiet ever since...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine beginning of august 21 and heard nothing from the lease company just a monthly email saying your car is still on order. Not sure I can keep my patience for much longer.
Anyone else out there ordered from Nationwide leasing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered mine beginning of august 21 and heard nothing from the lease company just a monthly email saying your car is still on order. Not sure I can keep my patience for much longer.
Anyone else out there ordered from Nationwide leasing?
me order early october confirmed order april 28th with an estimated build slot 17th september but I'm expecting g that to slip currently on look out for something else

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear, Badboy66. Just wondering: When did you order it? I ordered mine, for delivery in Norway, in January. Then Ukraine happened and my local dealer has been quiet ever since...
I ordered mine 26th October last year for original delivery for March so didn't mind waiting as it would be the 22 face-lift model I was told buddy , just hound them for updates

1 - 7 of 7 Posts