Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, with my lease car coming to an end in April i have found myself looking at the Kodiaq Sport Line for my next personal lease.

Driving a mixture of town, country and longer trips ( lets say 13.5k per year) i am unsure on the engine to get.

I am price driven and looking at the 1.5 150 and the TDI 150 as options.

Would be awesome to get some thoughts around the performances of both and how you feel they cope with the size of the car?

I am use to filling up the tank and getting 600 odd miles , which i know i wont get with either, so trying to get this aligned in my head.

Thanks in advance , any thoughts greatly received

·
Registered
387 Posts
Whatever you choose, my advice would be to get on with it as current quotes are for at least 28 weeks for delivery, so you're looking at Jun/Jul for delivery of an order placed now.

Reactions: Pugsey

·
Registered
37 Posts
We have a 150 diesel 4x4 DSG auto. We live in a rural area with lots of hills but very little congestion. I find the performance perfectly adequate but haven't tried towing with a full load in the car yet. Obviously, they are very heavy cars, so while it is perfectly able to keep up with traffic, it's not what you'd call "sporty". But then, it's not that kind of car. It's my wife's car and she drives quite gently. The genuine fuel consumption (I log the fuel consumption on a mobile app each time I fill the tank) has been 41.4 MPG over the year that we've had the car. (The car's own computer thinks it has done about 43.7). 500 miles is more normal for a tankful for us, and at today's prices, depending on where you buy fuel, it can just about take £100 to fill it!

I don't have any experience of the petrol ones, although there's a Kodiaq Facebook group and quite a few people seem to have been disappointed in the 1.5 petrol engine's fuel consumption round town.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts