Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

I have an Amundsen navigation on my Kodiaq. I have registered on Skoda Connect and I've received a code which I am supposed to enter into the car's infotainment. The car IS connected to the internet via a hotspot on my mobile phone.
The problem is that the car does not recognize the code which was generated by Skoda Connect. Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks,

Youleehan

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Fraid not. However, I do have the same problem. Dealer said he will sort it out next time I'm passing. Not at all annoying in my case as I do not intend to connect to internet. My car is however talking to my dealers computer.
I would speak to your dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your answer. Anyway, it's odd that Skoda Connect doesn't allow the generation of a different code. They even do not have a troubleshooting guide... Maybe I will try with a Car Stick in the next days...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Skoda Connect registers using an internal SIM. I did that successfully before inserting my SIM and before pairing my phone over Bluetooth.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Success! I have disconnected my phone so the car was not connected with anything. Then I entered the code and it worked. Then I made my phone mobile hotspot and I connected the Kodiaq to it. Now there is internet on my car.
Thank you for your answers.
Have a nice day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts