Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered our first Skoda, a MY22 Kodiaq Sportline in Velvet Red :D Since we're in Oz, got the ventilated seat option. Dealer was offering a extended warranty (7yr, unlimited) with the 7 year service pack, so we got that also, since we keep our cars for awhile. 2.0TSI might be a bit of a downgrade on our 2012 XC60 D5, but a much better deal here than a new Volvo. Now for the wait (got told Feb22 at the latest?) 馃

Registered
Nice choice, just hope you haven't been led on a bit by your dealer. Here in the UK, most people are being quoted 28-30 weeks for delivery with delays primarily being put down to the global microchip shortage. Can't see how Australia would be any different.

My order for a Sportline 2.0TDi 200 went in at the beginning of October and I was told late April or early May for delivery, which I think is more realistic. Delivery by end of Feb for an order only just placed? I'd be surprised, but maybe your dealer has one of very similar spec to what you wanted already on order.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting. I had heard the chip shortage was quite bad, perhaps not as bad as that. Going on your dates looks like Feb might be totally unrealistic & early June is probably the date. The dealer was non-committal although did say Feb was his worst case. Obviously hasn't sold many recently: its a multi-brand dealer & Skodas are still fairly uncommon here.

Thanks for the heads up (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts