Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
On Order - Skoda Kodiaq Sport1.5 TSI
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my Kodiaq sportline in Primer (oops sorry Meteor Grey 馃槀馃槀). Ordered the 1.5 - loaded it up and managed to keep below the 拢40K list price.
Quoted 35 weeks lead time so June/July UK delivery 馃 but it is what it is. Quite happy driving Yeti while I wait.

Registered
Nice choice. I ended up in a Primer Meteor Grey Sportline when I went to buy my car back in Jan 19. Wasn't the colour I'd have chosen but I ended up buying the car that was sitting unregistered in the showroom as the deal was too good to pass up. It's really grown on me as a colour though. I'd previously been very rude to a mate at work about his Audi RS3 in the 'primer grey' colour when he bought it. "It'll look lovely once they've painted it!" How the tables turned when I bought my Kodiaq!

Very practical colour though as it really hides the dirt. I'm changing to Sprint Blue as I fancied a change and wanted metallic this time. Won't have another black car either after my A5 - lovely car but an absolute pig to keep it clean and white is a no-no for me for similar reasons.

Registered
On Order - Skoda Kodiaq Sport1.5 TSI
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice choice. I ended up in a Primer Meteor Grey Sportline when I went to buy my car back in Jan 19. Wasn't the colour I'd have chosen but I ended up buying the car that was sitting unregistered in the showroom as the deal was too good to pass up. It's really grown on me as a colour though. I'd previously been very rude to a mate at work about his Audi RS3 in the 'primer grey' colour when he bought it. "It'll look lovely once they've painted it!" How the tables turned when I bought my Kodiaq!

Very practical colour though as it really hides the dirt. I'm changing to Sprint Blue as I fancied a change and wanted metallic this time. Won't have another black car either after my A5 - lovely car but an absolute pig to keep it clean and white is a no-no for me for similar reasons.
Thanks, it鈥檚 always been the colour of choice for me since I decided to order a Kodiaq. I am currently diving a black magic Yeti ( had a Black Jag XF too) so fancied a change.
Gone for Virtual cockpit, Heated Screen and wheel, travel assist, towbar and the usb in the mirror - mainly for a dash cam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts