Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kodiaq lovers,
I am from Sheffield and ordered Kodiaq Edition TDi 150 bhp 4x4 DSG moon white with few useful extras on 27/02/17. I intend to drive kodiaq for family outings (We are 6 of us) and travelling to work place. I will not use it for towing purpose or travel to offroad sides. Though I have chosen Diesel 150 bhp DSG engine but thinking to go and change to higher grade engine which is Tdi190 bhp. can any one please advice me which engine power would suit me as I can alter my choice and I can do so until end of March. Also I would like to know what are useful extras to choose. I have chosen crew protection assist, front & rear parking sensors, rough road package, heated wind screen, roller blinds for rear side windows, heated leather MFSW, Adaptive cruise control, Rear view camera with LED rear lights high, tri zone climate control, Mythos gloss black decorative insert and I recieved free canton sound sys with space saver spare wheel & KESSY as part of VIP package. I don't fancy panoramic sunroof.
Many Thanks & kind regards

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Zulfy,
Welcome to the forum. Very good spec.
Just one question. Why have rough road package if you are NOT off roading?
If you are not towing I would stick with the 150bhp engine.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree with Colin, the 150 according to some reviews actually feels more responsive than the 190. the only benefit is all that torque.

Can I ask, does anyone know the difference between the following options:

• Electric child safety lock with rear window roller blinds £175

Roller blinds for rear side windows £200

I ordered the £175 option thinking that the other blinds on their own at £200 were a mistake but given its been there since the configurator opened im starting to wonder, have I ordered the wrong option?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Can't answer that I'm afraid. I haven't gone that route, as my kids would get quite cross at 45 & 44 if I locked them in :lol:
Frankly I can't see the point of electric kiddy locks. What is wrong with the child lock that cars have had for yonks. I think it is unnecessary and just something else to go wrong.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hi,
The electric child safety locks basically lock the door and the window on either side, so instead of having a manual child lock (usually using the key in the side of the door) it child locks each door and window with each button.

I have no idea about the prices mind you????!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts