Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.hatchbag.co.uk/skoda-kodiaq-2017-onwards-7-seater-3rd-row-folded

Hatchbag (UK) have released their boot liner for the Kodiaq but in the end I got a local company (Agnew Bros Christchurch) to line my bear and I'm glad I did as I see a few design issues for me with the Hatchbag version.
1: The two rear most fixed lights are covered
2: The liner seems to 'fix' the rear seats in the reclined position
3: I use the Skoda fabric dog guard which tethers to the floor behind the 2nd row seats, the hatchbag wouldn't allow me to fix it down.

My lining (below) has a separate panel on the back of the seats to allow them to stay in any position (upright to reclined). The lights are cutout and I can get to each side cubby or the centre cubby behind the stowed third row. Obviously the third row are out of action when the liner is in place and I made the design choice to leave the 12v socket covered. I have a Dyson cordless vac for clean up, and should the third row be in use, then the liner will be out.

The guy's face was a picture when I said I wanted it in red. 'Are you absolutely sure you wouldn't like black . . . Or grey?' He almost insisted . . . Nope red . . . Each to their own !!

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Trunk

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
AndyH said:

Hatchbag (UK) have released their boot liner for the Kodiaq but in the end I got a local company (Agnew Bros Christchurch) to line my bear and I'm glad I did as I see a few design issues for me with the Hatchbag version.
1: The two rear most fixed lights are covered
2: The liner seems to 'fix' the rear seats in the reclined position
3: I use the Skoda fabric dog guard which tethers to the floor behind the 2nd row seats, the hatchbag wouldn't allow me to fix it down.

My lining (below) has a separate panel on the back of the seats to allow them to stay in any position (upright to reclined). The lights are cutout and I can get to each side cubby or the centre cubby behind the stowed third row. Obviously the third row are out of action when the liner is in place and I made the design choice to leave the 12v socket covered. I have a Dyson cordless vac for clean up, and should the third row be in use, then the liner will be out.

The guy's face was a picture when I said I wanted it in red. 'Are you absolutely sure you wouldn't like black . . . Or grey?' He almost insisted . . . Nope red . . . Each to their own !!

IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG
Good for hunting, wont show the blood lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure about a red room of pain, but my Airedale terrier did squash her nose on the rear window the first time she rode in the back but hadn't compensated for the now slightly slippery surface. She is a quick learner.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, I have just fitted the Hatchbag boot liner in my Kodiaq and it is excellent. (Stumbled across the make by accident as I saw a fellow dog owner had one in her golf). Very pleased with it and much better than other boot liners we have had in the past (Titan covers in an Audi). It is heavy duty rubber and although slightly pricey, I think a sound investment in the long run. So pleased I think I will be buying the rubber mats and the whole works!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Re-opening an old thread. I did look to see for other similar, more recent threads, but either these do not exist or my search terms are rubbish.

Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative? Preferably with a bumper flap.
(for the 7 seater with 3rd row folded down).

We have recently gained a dog and we're in the market for a bootliner for her and the car's protection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts