Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately every 1-2 weeks i get during driving sudden alarms from all over and the engine stops while driving

Shop went over cables, replaced battery, tightened the cables and it keeps coming.

After 5 min and wiggling the battery cables it recoveres (dont know if the wiggling is what matters or just few min)

No error registers on car computer

Anyone has an idea??

Camera lens Reflex camera Automotive design Digital camera Mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
You say no error messages and then show lots??
If these are actually showing I suggest that you get your car into the dealer very rapidly!.
There have been a lot of problems recently with the MIB (the Cars 'brain') But I was not aware that it was present in the original Kodiaqs.
Good luck.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Colin Lambert said:
You say no error messages and then show lots??
If these are actually showing I suggest that you get your car into the dealer very rapidly!.
There have been a lot of problems recently with the MIB (the Cars 'brain') But I was not aware that it was present in the original Kodiaqs.
Good luck.
Op says no error messages on the computer - I assume he means the computer the shop used for diagnosis. Looks to me like he's posted pics of those alarms.

When you say 'shop' was that a Skoda / VAG dealership or have you taken the car to a 3rd party? Sounds like whatever their diagnostics isn't up to the task. It's probably a simple electrical connection or worst case, a faulty ECU but it'll need diagnosed by someone with the correct equipment.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Get someone with VAG-COM to scan your car if you can!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guy.

yes, I mean lost of alarms but the dealer equipment shows nothing when i get there and all alarms are cleared.

I went to official deal here, but i guess i will need to go elsewhere.

I will see what I find, but if anyone is running into it please let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts