Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all,

Not got my Kodiaq yet and still a good few weeks off. The dealer is very slow at getting back to me or just doesn't.

Can someone with a Kodiaq tell me what connections are in the rear of the centre console for the second row passengers.

Does it have a 12v (cigarette) connection, a usb connection and or a 230v socket? I assume it it has the 230v socket it is a European style socket?

Cheers

·
Registered
85 Posts
Try to unload Kodiaq usermanual and spend some time with it. Waiting time goes much faster reading that big manual.

·
Registered
17 Posts
All I have is a 12v socket. There's also a 12v socket fur the boot/3rd of seats. No USB in the back that I've found but I'm always finding something else the Kodiaq has or does 😄. I think there are different specs that give different fittings in the back.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both.

I've already been through the pdf manual and that shows a picture of either a single 12v socket or a 12v, 230v and usb connections. I thought the edition trim had a usb in the back as it has the Columbus system but from what ctp_kodiaq has said i must have that wrong.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Inkarr said:
Thanks both.

I've already been through the pdf manual and that shows a picture of either a single 12v socket or a 12v, 230v and usb connections. I thought the edition trim had a usb in the back as it has the Columbus system but from what ctp_kodiaq has said i must have that wrong.
It's a 12v on its own as standard. USB is a paid option. I wouldn't stress about it, putting a 12v usb adaptor with 1/2 sockets is a better option.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hugh Fanism said:
Inkarr said:
Thanks both.

It's a 12v on its own as standard. USB is a paid option. I wouldn't stress about it, putting a 12v usb adaptor with 1/2 sockets is a better option.
Lol. I was just confused what you got. I never saw the option to add it when I configured hence my confusion what you acually got. I
12v is fine, anything extra is a bonus.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The USB port usually comes with 220V option for the rear central console.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Different options in the UK and on the continent. UK does not get the option of the USB and socket in the rear but it is standard on some models on the continent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts