Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am currently driving a 530d and whilst it's a good car it's 2011 and with three growing kids I would like to have the flexibility of an SUV for bikes etc. I really like the Kodiaq Edition 190BHP. What are the Lease hire deals like at the moment? I'm in no rush so would I be better to wait until next year when there is more stock available.
Thanks
Conor

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome Conor

When I enquired a couple of months ago a 190 Edition was give or take £400 +VAT per month on PCH, this was with £5,715 worth of options (which you pay full whack for) taking the car to £40K

KODIAQ EST 2.0TDI 190 EDTN 4X4 DSG 7ST

6+35, 10k @ £396.47 +VAT (which breaks down as £6K deposit then 35 months @ £396.47 based on 10K miles PA)
6+35, 12k @ £405.91 +VAT

6+47, 10k @ £369.56 +VAT
6+47, 12k @ £378.06 +VAT

·
Registered
44 Posts
I found the following in early January, but nothing close since.

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI 190 Edition 4x4 5dr DSG [7 Seat]
Terms: 24 Month Contract, 3+23 Payment Profile, 10000 Miles per annum
Finance: Monthly Rental £359.89 , Initial Rental £1,079.68 , Excess Mileage Charge £0.084 Pence Per Mile

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have mine on 3+35 on pch with maintenance as I figured the 19" tyres would not be cheap to replace and would probably need all 4 or more changing over the 36k miles. All in mine is £433 a month inc vat. The prices rise when you add options as you have to pay for them over the life of your lease. I thought it would have added value to the vehicle so it would be worth more to the VWFS.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have ordered the 2.0 Tdi 150 BHP DSG Edition 2wd plus c. £1000 of add ons on a 3 yr business lease (no maintenance). Mileage of 60 k. Monthly cost on a 3+35 deals is £394. Extra for maintenance was £46. All prices without VAT.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks folks,
I only have the current car about a year, really like it but with the three kids getting bigger the Kodiaq looks very tempting. I will arrange a test drive and see where that takes me..looks a very impressive vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Due to receive our new Kodiaq SE L 2.0 TDI DSG this week and paid £1782 initial + £297 over 35 months/12k miles pa/8p excess mileage/non-maintenance. Ordered through Lease Comparison. Seems like a great deal, wondered if anyone has got a better?

·
Registered
139 Posts
To be honest when comparing prices all this 3 + 23 etc is very hard to compare one deal to another.

Really in my humble view we should look at the total cost over the period and compare that way, which also means it can be compared to PCH and cash deals easier too.

For reference my SEL 4x4 150, which still hasn't arrived yet, was ordered in December with minimal extras and costs £8696 over 2 years on PCH.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ve never had a car on PCH always Pcp but i genrally chamge my car every 2/3 years and with pcp it was always a sizeable deposit to get the payments around 300 a month.
With lease hire is the car tax included?
I looked at the kodiaq edition model, what is the spec like on the SE L?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes the tax is included in PCH.

This is my first PCH and the first time that a PCH deal worked out on a par with other methods over the period. It's less flexible but also less hassle, for me at least.

As for the SEL spec there's only a few bits, none of which I wanted, missing that's on the edition. Leather seats is the biggest oe I think but I'm sure someone will be able to provide a list.

·
Registered
2 Posts
6+35 approx £330 per month, with tail lift, front sensors and spare tyre.
We ordered ours on Lease in March and were advised delivery estimated October....Lease company total refuse to give any more information other than an order number which means nowt. Anyone had better information from their companies? I cant believe it's going to be October, on browsing the other forums, some guys ordering March look like they potentially have ETAS for July/August....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts