Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is finally at the dealers. Now just needs a clean, final PDI, and its pickup on wednesday, hoorah! Just two more sleeps....just two more sleeps...its like being a kid waiting for christmas all over again...

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Like the wheels! There wasn't much choice when I ordered mine!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know the feeling. Should be collecting ours on Wednesday as well.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi neilysump, were you able to order the black Triglavs as part of the package or did you buy them separately?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're a dealer fit accessory. I ordered them at same time as car so they're on same invoice etc. Pricey at 1100pounds for all four though (although you do keep the originals which I will be selling on to reduce cost etc).

They look awesome in the flesh. Chuffed. I'll post more later in the week.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks. I'm tempted to do the same (but with Crater anthracite).

·
Registered
617 Posts
neilysump said:
They're a dealer fit accessory. I ordered them at same time as car so they're on same invoice etc. Pricey at 1100pounds for all four though (although you do keep the originals which I will be selling on to reduce cost etc).

They look awesome in the flesh. Chuffed. I'll post more later in the week.
I've been quoted £85 per wheel to get it painted to black Triglavs.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds a good price tbh. I saw you posted that a while back elsewhere (after I ordered), but I wanted the car to roll of the forecourt in the new wheels!

(Plus it was a zero cost option after discount, contribution from Skoda UK due to 'allloygate', and then selling off the silver triglavs, so I'm more than happy!)

I would say the black ones are quite full on and the anthracite ones might be a more subtle choice but I always wanted the black look so am happy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If only...pickup at 9am tomorrow! I suspect no sleep tonight: too excited :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll write up a proper opinion later (at work now) but just to say - horrah! picked up my new motor, and its a VERY impressive beast. ordered blind, prior to showrooms and have never driven it until today. it loves motorway, was super quiet, and feels like a good amount of power. love the DSG (always had manual prior to now), feels a very luxurious motor...(well, compared to a 9 year old SMAX)

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeh, i'm pretty chuffed. It drives well, looks ace (I hate to go on about the alloys, but they were a big deal as I wanted it to look like the original press shots and i think they really set it off nicely), and is a nice cabin to sit in. The thing most people have remarked on thus far is that its a bit smaller than expected (looking from the outside) but think the interior seems quite large, and are impressed. I measured it endlessly compared with my old 2008 S-Max, and its the same length (bar 3cm), same width (bar 2 cm) and the interior width is almost identical - but to look at from the outside, you wouldn't know it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
neilysump said:
I'll write up a proper opinion later (at work now) but just to say - horrah! picked up my new motor, and its a VERY impressive beast. ordered blind, prior to showrooms and have never driven it until today. it loves motorway, was super quiet, and feels like a good amount of power. love the DSG (always had manual prior to now), feels a very luxurious motor...(well, compared to a 9 year old SMAX)

20170614_094130.jpg
Congrats - your K is very nice looking!

:idea:
I just realised each of your posts about delivery is 1 Kodiaq out of factory --> 1 Kodiaq closer to mine being delivered.
;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol! Hang in there...I know I hardly slept the night before. Love the car, no hassles thus far, pretty much as expected assuming you didn't over hype yourself into thinking it was going to be a Porsche, deliver world peace, etc. Does exactly what I wanted it to, not disapointed in anyway, little surprises tho because I've read every comment on this forum and every manual for months etc 😁

1 - 20 of 20 Posts