Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went into the showroom a few weeks back after an initial disappointment with the sales rep. (Turns out he has since left the company due to several complaints).
Took a bear out on an extended test drive and signed on the dotted line. I ended up buying the car they had in the showroom as it was the edition model and only a few £ more than the model I wanted. I am delighted with it. Looks great and had a few admirers already asking what car it is as they haven't seen one before &#x1f44d-1f3fc;

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very smart

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks great! I'm still waiting for mine yet heheheheh

·
Registered
68 Posts
Indeed there will likely be a mad rush on them, I usually see a nice white bear driving about each week.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done!.
I am amazed at the LACK of Bears here in Poole/Bournemouth. There was one living down the road from me but it has gone to London. I haven't seen ANY others since the launch apart from one Petrol blue which I think may have been a dealer demo. Haven't seen it since.
I just wonder if they really are selling as well as Skoda keep bragging.
The Yeti took off much more quickly when launched.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Speaking of the yeti, just been out in Warrington and it's like a yeti owners convention. in the mile I just drove there were double figures of the little buggers heheheh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts