Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Been lurking around for a bit, but only just last night pick up my shiney new Kodiaq.

1.4 TSI 4x4 DSG with space saver, running boards.

I have to say, I am very pleasantly surprised how powerful the 1.4 TSI is. I am no petrol head, but family of 4, and go camping a few times a year other than that I mostly do short journeys, I was afraid it would be low powered but WOW! it has a lot of power, easy over taking when doing 65-75 on the motorway and I haven't yet felt underpowered even leaving from stationary.

I have the new 7 speed gearbox and It feels like the lag from stationary to moving (as per the test drive I had) has been significantly reduced. Very very impressed with it.

Thanks to you all for the information on this forum, and help some of you have given me, I appreciate it.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Car Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats. Very nice. I like the colour choice.

Just need to improve those parking skills. Haha joking.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Budgie said:
Just need to improve those parking skills. Haha joking.
Not in the UK matey. It's an unspoken rule that SUV owners can park where and how they want. It's the only reason I bought one. ;)

Stunning car... and the first I've seen on here with running boards. Very nice.
I was also worried I had chosen poorly with the 1.4, but it more than meets my needs. Great engine.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Parking bays as in France are a mere suggestion. Goes without saying that the car looks great

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, yeah I parked right next to that pillar you can see and didn't want to get to close as had kids in the back and didn't want a dink on day 1 !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your car looks great, so far as i tell we are still getting the 6 speed in the UK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts