Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner

It's GOOD NEWS WEEK!

15K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  RCRCRC 
#1 ·
It would appear that if you whinge long enough and loud enough Skoda WILL take note.
Apparently my case is being handled by a specific person and they rang just now having received a call FROM THE FACTORY!! that my car IS BUILT. at the factory awaiting quality check.

Of course I had to get this news 5 minutes after I stuck a rocket up Johnstone's backside. WHOOPS! :oops:

#4 ·
Thanks chaps!
Blood pressure decreasing as I write!! :lol:

#6 ·
It does make you wonder what's in it for them to drip feed info so badly. By passing on such limited info to the dealers and then risking the dealers failing to pass on updates to customers surely it just pisses everyone off and gives their customer services more work. Why don't they just give customers a portal to view their status, I believe some other manufacturers already do this.

#7 ·
Just had an E from Meadens.

"So much for their "live" system. Still says it hasn't even entered production.

Will keep an eye on it"

Just had a thought perhaps it doesn't go 'code 30' until it is waiting for the train to Emden. It was off the end of the line & waiting for quality check when I was 'phoned .
So it should soon go 30 then 36.

#9 ·
Ask them the question, they are, after all, owned by VAG, so I wouldn't think it wouldn't take a genius to adapt it for Skoda

#16 ·
Sent today.
Mr Johnstone,

I was informed that it has been built and that it was at the time she called waiting quality checks.
Tom Sexton (Meadens) has been trying all day to get some results from the Skoda system and it is still not showing anything.
Why can Skoda not use the VAG system so that customers can track their own vehicles, thereby saving you an awful lot of trouble?

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/track-my-order?error=true

On the off chance that VW and Skoda order numbers were compatible I input my order number, but of course it did not work!!
Yours sincerely,
C.A.Lambert.

#21 ·
The 'system' is still showing code 20 for mine and apparently it does sometimes take time to update, But I am starting to wonder what is going on. It should at least be waiting for the train if not ON it!

#22 ·
Dealer finally advised this afternoon. Code 30..... On its way to Emden. HOO-RAY!!!!

#24 ·
Called in Hughes today, my car is still up for build week 15. not confirmed.
They are getting a demonstrator next week around Thursday or Friday that I can drive on trade plates. :)

#25 ·
They will be roasted by Skoda if the latter finds out. even demos are not allowed on the road on trade plates according to Skoda U.K and my dealer.

#26 ·
Perhaps we will just go round the dealers car park !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.