Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wayne rings me from Eastside Skoda and says your car came in yesterday while I was away and it will be ready to collect tomorrow(Friday). Friggin h*ll. Really. Me getting excited but aware that these false hopes have surfaced before. We are one month from the original promise of delivery. Driving to work I get a phone call. A staff member won't be at work. Hmm that's me for collecting the Kodiaq today........I can't sneak out to get it.
Ok maybe I will see if someone else can cover the couple of hours while I am out of the office. Ok we are back on track for collection. Wayne rings and says you don't have an ID number with Vicroads. Me huh, what, do I need one. Well yes Wayne says we can't register the car until we have it. Ok says , I what do you need for that. We need your Certificate of Incorporation for the company a Company letterhead and the promise of your first born........well part of that is true. I said mate this company has been going since 1982. Where will I find that in an hour. Most people have them framed on their wall he says. Why?
I ring my wife it is not happening again, maybe Monday. The companies office is as polite as she can be. Yeah she says it will probably take a couple of hours for the Certificate to get your to your inbox. Why?
I say send one to Wayne at Eastside. You never know maybe the planets will align and...........!
Wayne rings me an hour later "Vicroads have got off their a*se for a change and you have your ID. Come and get your Kodiac mate"..................yaaaaahoooooooooo!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Also took delivery of mine today. Lease company in Scotland and delivered from Cardiff. Who knew😏
They had filled it up so about 3/4 left by the time it got to me. Had obviously been cleaned but was pretty dusty all over. No freebies, just the fuel. Looks great and is great to drive. A long run on Monday to the wilds of Lincolnshire should be more enjoyable than usual.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts