Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day started badly when I stepped out onto the driveway and found that one of the neighbour's cats had done an epic chunder all over the bonnet. Cleaned that up and went shopping.

Got back to find that some nob had left a bag of rubbish on the roof of the car. I can only guess done as some oblique reference to the old Skoda/skip joke....

The only thing that cheered me up was getting a BMW 3 rush up next to me at some lights and try to undertake me. Not in Sports mode, fella :twisted:

·
Registered
130 Posts
dalglir said:
Got back to find that some nob had left a bag of rubbish on the roof of the car. I can only guess done as some oblique reference to the old Skoda/skip joke....
They were probably jealous that you were one of the select few to be allocate a Kodiaq. It easier to buy a Rolls Royce then to order a Kodiaq. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Next it will be the hand prints on the back window !
(How to keep your hands warm on a winters day~~ Push start your Skoda with the rear window heater on)
Or perhaps the next donator will leave a gallon of petrol on your roof, thereby doubling the worth of your Skoda. :lol:
Mind you, with all the Skodas on the road now the larf is very definitely on OUR faces! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts