Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(at least I trust the source)....

That changes in dealer margins mean that in the new year discounts available on Bears will be about £2000 less.

If you are thinking of buying in the immediate future it might be worth checking with your dealer.

ChrisCwmbran.

·
Registered
421 Posts
ChrisL said:
(at least I trust the source)....

That changes in dealer margins mean that in the new year discounts available on Bears will be about £2000 less.

If you are thinking of buying in the immediate future it might be worth checking with your dealer.

ChrisCwmbran.
This has been the case for some time. The £2k dealership contribution is only available for cars registered in 2017, so I'd doubt they've even been able to offer it for some time. Nobody will be getting that this month for sure.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I didn't think the £2k during 2017 was a dealer contribution. It's from Volkswagen Finance, isn't it?

·
Registered
421 Posts
DaveM said:
I didn't think the £2k during 2017 was a dealer contribution. It's from Volkswagen Finance, isn't it?
Afai it was dealer contribution(, although I'm not really sure it makes much difference. It's probably 6 and two 3s, as the dealership would get the money back from VW finance.

When I was preparing to tell my broker to bolt i got quotes for a new order in October and a couple of dealerships advised me that any order would most likely come in the new year and would therefore lose this extra £2k. I didn't have this contribution anyway.

·
Registered
421 Posts
DaveM said:
I remember now, I emailed Skoda UK asking them if my April order would qualify for the £2k contribution and they wrote back saying no as it was a dealership contribution.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had 4K dealer contribution,till end of November,and delivery in December,ordered mine 2 weeks ago,arriving tomorrow pick up Friday.2.0 tdi 4 x 4 edition,quartz grey park assist,leather seats heated,washer nozzle heated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts