Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've put my order and deposit on first week of April, that's 6 weeks ago and I still dont have a build week determined.
How long did you guys wait to get build week since you put your order?

FYI, my order is from Ireland, perhaps it's different in other markets but still curious to know about your case.

Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm the same.....ordered 10th April (UK order) and still no build week........though at this stage quite happy as I'd rather it was built after week 22 even if the updates from then are very minor.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Also in Ireland. I ordered 1st March and didn't get a build week from the dealer until second week in April. I was told it would be built week 24. So a July delivery for a 172 plate looks very likely. I ordered an Ambition 2.0TDI 150bhp DSG Style 7 seater.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sprower said:
I'm the same.....ordered 10th April (UK order) and still no build week........though at this stage quite happy as I'd rather it was built after week 22 even if the updates from then are very minor.
Thanks Sprower - mine was ordered 8th April - we are race on :D
Same here regarding #week22... but I'm also hoping the later it'll be delivered the more chances are the first niggles are resolved like the door handle issue and potentially the poor phone call quality reported by others here.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
exSantaFe said:
Also in Ireland. I ordered 1st March and didn't get a build week from the dealer until second week in April. I was told it would be built week 24. So a July delivery for a 172 plate looks very likely. I ordered an Ambition 2.0TDI 150bhp DSG Style 7 seater.
Nice one - looking forward to see yours - what color did you go for?
I've since decided for 'Candy White' color - I'm not sure what long-term/quality benefits there are to metallic paint, so I don't see why one would chose the other white's beside the pure looks of it..
Im putting the metallic paint cash towards the tow-bar.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mjsd said:
Hi guys
Start to build mine 2 weeks after My order
Build for 3 weeks
Emden port 3 weeks
Grimsby port to dealer about a week
Wow, 9 weeks, thats pretty good.
Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ordered mine on 5th April. My dealer told me that mine was being built last week (so approx 4 weeks if correct) so should be here early June.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think all depends what you order. My is standard SE L 2.0 TDI DSG 150 PS white with virtual pedal , adaptive cruise control , front and rear parking sensors, Triglav alloy wheels and travel assist

G

·
Hey $k0d1ak,

Spoke to garage a few weeks ago ( we've ordered from the same place ) and was told they expect to have all their recent orders delivered for early 172 reg. I asked for build week and was told that still waiting but that build 22 was already full so it will be 23 onwards ...
Tic .. Toc ... the waiting game continues ...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vico1612 said:
Hey $k0d1ak,

Spoke to garage a few weeks ago ( we've ordered from the same place ) and was told they expect to have all their recent orders delivered for early 172 reg. I asked for build week and was told that still waiting but that build 22 was already full so it will be 23 onwards ...
Tic .. Toc ... the waiting game continues ...
Many thanks Vico1612
I suspect factory tries to manage batches to country orders, maybe they're not doing Ireland at the moment and will soon enough.
I'll keep you posted if I get any news from AW.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My order went in Mid April got my build week with in 2 weeks... I was told some of the models are delayed due to components arriving etc..

·
Registered
421 Posts
Some super speedy deliveries being made here and it doesn't seem like there's much rhyme or reason.
I ordered a Pacific Blue (I'm to tight to pay extra for paint) 1.4 SE L with ACC on April 13th and I'm told delivery should be August/September.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello Everybody,
I placed my order in late February for a SE L TSI 180 DSG and was please to receive a Build Date of w/c 29 May ( the now legendary Week 22) a week or so later on the 8th March.
Regular Dealer Updates confirmed this Build Date.
This week, with no apology or explanation I have been told that my Build has been upgraded to 2018 spec (minimal change and no sign of Columbus 9.2") to week 31 (w/c 31 July).
Dealer is now quoting sometime in September when the vehicle will be available.
My holiday plans to use the car this summer have now been ruined.
Not a very satisfactory beginning to my first Skoda ownership.
Has anyone else had similar problems?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in the same seat as you, I had week 21, and they lifted me to a 2018 model, it went to v22, and last week when I checked it lay on v25, it's a tough wait .. I had hoped that Get it for my vacation but unfortunately not enough. I made my order 1mars

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in Ireland too. Ordered an Ambition trim with a few extras in the middle of February and it was built this week. Estimated arrival at the garage, first or second week of June.
Was talking to the dealer and he said that an order he placed at the start of March won't be delivered until October....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dozz said:
I'm in Ireland too. Ordered an Ambition trim with a few extras in the middle of February and it was built this week. Estimated arrival at the garage, first or second week of June.
Was talking to the dealer and he said that an order he placed at the start of March won't be delivered until October....
Im hoping to get mine somewhere in September, at least that was the initial estimate upon ordering.
Have managed to add Lane Assist (only available starting week 22) to spec, or at least it will be added once available in configurator.

Ouch.. I think we starting to look at 181 plates
:roll:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered an SEL 1.4 150 DSG 4x4 in Business Grey on March 4th, didn't bother to chase up the build week with the dealer as I was told not to expect delivery until July, they called last week and told me that it's in the country and when can I take delivery, I've managed to put them off til the end of this month as I need to arrange the return of my 5 series. So there doesn't seem to be much consistency in lead times.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts