Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have joined the forum even before ordering on Skodiaq.

Winter in Norfolk, UK is a little muddy, what with all the sugar beet lorries. So I thought rather than fight 'em I would join 'em. So a 4x4 auto SE will be mine if the negotiations go Ok.

Hi to all you Skodiaq owners out there in Skoda-land.

I will have a browse of this web site and see what you are all up to.

Kind regards
Clive Kodiaq

·
Registered
175 Posts
When ordering a brand new model that isn't really in the showrooms yet, and Škoda are engineering scarcity, I'm amazed you were even offered footwell mats!

I got an insulting hand-back on my 3 year old Octavia 4x4.

Hey-ho.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the greeting Norfolkians. I do wonder about negotiations. I was being optimistic and positive. If I can get a good price and a smooth change-over from my old dealer for my old car that will be good enough. Otherwise I will choose another dealer more local to me. New model; good deal, I won't hold my breath. I will probably make do with the kudos of a new model.
;)

·
Registered
617 Posts
You're unlikely to get any discount on the Kodiaq currently. Once the car is on the roads and people see it, the waiting time will get even longer.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Went and did final paperwork this afternoon, prior to pickup on Thursday. (Car was being prepped in workshop and looked GORGEOUS. Tech was in full agreement with me about petrol - Top Man!)

My salesman told me that Interest Rates are what they use to entice customers. So, Kodiac needs no enticing and they currently charge 5.9% ( yes you heard correct) although I signed at 4.9%. Octavian are getting a bit long-in-the-tooth and they are offering 0%.

Simples.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My salesman confirmed with me last week that the interest rates would be going up. Glad I signed on at 4.9%.

·
Registered
617 Posts
It's not up yet. Maybe it'll go up at launch.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I managed to haggle £375 off my initial rental on a 24 month lease and that wasn't easy playing three dealers off one another. I think any kind of substantial discount will be hard to come by for a few months

·
Registered
289 Posts
I know a few of us here managed to get four figure discounts. However I can't find the posts to link them.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I'm keeping quiet until I get the key in my hand, I've paid my money and driven off the forecourt!! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Grass!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts