Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Got mine ordered today for late summer/early Autumn delivery. Color still tbd.

Anyone looking for a 2003 Audi A4 Avant?! :lol:

Im based in Dublin.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Any questions, just ask.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Colin!
Vico, it was in Annesley Williams, airport road.
I was there a few days ago and tested a 4x4 manual.
I was keen on DSG and was very happy when I got there today and see they have a second car, a 5seater DSG 2.0TDI 150bhp, exactly what I was looking to order, so I got a spin on it and it exceeded my expectations.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Well done you. Impressions after you get it please for all those poor people who haven't got or ordered one yet ;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vico1612 said:
@k0d1ak : same here , Annesley Williams :)
Let the waiting game begin ...
Vico, when did you place your order and when are you expecting delivery?

Have you dealt with AW before? They seem easy going and I felt comfortable there.

G

·
[/quote]

Have you dealt with AW before? They seem easy going and I felt comfortable there.
[/quote]

This will be my 3rd car from them. Can't fault them on after sales.
I ordered 10 days ago and was told August at the earliest.
Friend of mine also ordered from them in February ( when they had the static demo model in the showroom ) : he's expecting it in May / June.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Vico

So what happens after you place the order? They give the famous build week and other info or is that a Skida U.K. thing only?

·
Registered
617 Posts
$k0d1ak said:
Thanks Vico

So what happens after you place the order? They give the famous build week and other info or is that a Skida U.K. thing only?
They normally don't tell you much apart from estimated delivery. You can ask them the build week.

G

·
When we got the Citigo a few months back, they got back to us once they had the build week ( you order goes from open to frozen in the system , meaning you can't make any changes to your order ) . Once the car was built, it took an extra 2 weeks to get it over.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
You should be so lucky! From leaving the factory to getting to my dealer the K took aver a month!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
If your dealer is any good he will keep you up to date with your car's progress. It is a requirement of Skoda U.K. that dealers do this. If they don't they are contravening Skoda's instructions.
They should tell you . Planned build week. Firm build week, left factory, at Emden, on ship. At port of delivery. on road, at dealer.
If they are not doing so keep asking them. If they don't/won't tell you ring Skoda Customer services 0333 003 7504. Say "I am trying to find out the progress of my car and the dealer won't tell me. You will probably have to get the factory order number off the dealer though. He MUST know that as soon as the order is placed with Skoda. It will be on his system. If you are not in the U.K. the system may be different.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Robert said:
I had a telephone call from Chichester Azura this morning stating that my Kodiaq was built last week and hoping that delivery is first week in May.
Good stuff Robert - now you have only a few weeks to wait :)
Myself its a few months :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
I cannot wait having read all the reviews....it seems a fine car. I have had 7 XTrails until now - a really fine car for my needs but with the sword of Damocles hanging over diesel engines I felt I had to change especially as I drive a lot to Scotland from the South coast and with the M6 bugbear I require an automatic. Nissan XTrail do not have a petrol version. The Kodiaq came along at the right time. I do not wish my life away...but roll on May!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

[/quote]

Friend of mine also ordered from them in February ( when they had the static demo model in the showroom ) : he's expecting it in May / June.
[/quote]

Hey,
has your friend got his Kodiaq delivered?
Was it also ordered in AW?

G

·

Hey,

Nope my friend is in the same situation as we are ( also an AW order ) .. no build date. He has been told to expect an August delivery now so he's considering cancelling and going with something else.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
vico1612 said:

Hey,

Nope my friend is in the same situation as we are ( also an AW order ) .. no build date. He has been told to expect an August delivery now so he's considering cancelling and going with something else.
:(
Cancelling subject to lose the deposit?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts