Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been following the progress of the Skoda Kodiaq since the start and am just about ready to try and get hold of one.

Has anyone gone down the leasing route, and if so, can you recommend any leasing companies?

Thanks,
Gareth.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'd suggest getting a few quotes from something like whatcar leasing, then play them off each other to get the lowest you can then take that to your local dealer and ask them to beat it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Felix442 said:
I'd suggest getting a few quotes from something like whatcar leasing, then play them off each other to get the lowest you can then take that to your local dealer and ask them to beat it
I deal in this part of the business, The Brokers have to source a vehicle from somewhere (Skoda dealers and guess what they get paid commission)

So if you go direct and cut the middle man out your on to a winner.

Skoda dealers get paid no commission on the K so this is why you can get a better deal direct because to pay a broker commission is built in to the deal and you the customer are paying it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
mattyrs said:
Felix442 said:
I deal in this part of the business, The Brokers have to source a vehicle from somewhere (Skoda dealers and guess what they get paid commission)

So if you go direct and cut the middle man out your on to a winner.

Skoda dealers get paid no commission on the K so this is why you can get a better deal direct because to pay a broker commission is built in to the deal and you the customer are paying it.
You misunderstand me, the likes of whatcar leasing will show you the best of the quotes from skoda dealers, then you would begin playing them off with each other before approaching your local dealer, which I have done myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts