Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I've been keeping my eyes peeled each day and so far I haven't seen a Kodiaq on the road locally. We have a MY18 132TSI 2.0L. 7 Seat, Moon White with Luxury Pack and Tech Pack on its way with expected handover in the first few weeks of November. :) cannot wait. :D

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
G'day (not sure if you are 'mate' or 'Sheila'.
But whichever.
Warm welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions. Somebody will probably be able to help you. We are all on a fairly steep learning curve!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Sydney and have my Lava Blue Kodiaq due this Friday .... ever since i ordered this car back in June, i have been keeping an eye out for another Kodiaq on the roads and i am still yet to spot one in the wild .... also been keeping an eye out for Skoda's in general and there hasn't been too many either .... and i am driving 70km's a day to and from work to the edge of the city.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome! I'll be visiting close to Wollongong next month (attending a wedding at Kangaroo Valley Bush Retreat) and I'll keep a lookout!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely a Sheila Colin! hahaha :)

I see plenty of Skoda's down here in the Gong just no Kodiaqs. :) I won't lie, I like the idea of people watching me drive by and thinking how awesome my car is and wondering WHAT it is! :lol: :lol:

Our dealer had the Kodiaq in the Lava Blue and that was what we test drove. It's a very nice car! I wish ours was due on Friday!!

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a black one at the start of November! I have had a black car for the last 8 years and LOVE the look! The Kodiaq looks GREAT in black, I just don't wash my car often enough for it to look good all the time! :?

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey Bekkyboo,

if you do not know about it already, there is a facebook group for Aussie Skoda owners ... look for the group "AuSkoda".

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AuSkoda/ ... it is a closed group but just ask to join if you are interested ... my invite when i joined was done accepted within a few minutes ....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey finally some more from Oz. Had mine since June, same Moon White, Luxury and Tech. Great car you won't be disappointed. Have seen maybe six Skodas but no Kodiaqs in the last 6000ks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts