Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, from Edinburgh.

On a company car scheme and have been slowly dying inside with Citroen C4 Grand Picassos for the last 6 years. Great family cars and reasonable economy but zero fun to drive and a bit 'bus-like' which is important if you're putting in thousands of business miles as well.

The Skodiaq appeared JUST as I was being asked to consider the next 3 year renewal. Ticks ALL the boxes, including budget, and with the larger engine and chassis settings hopefully more fun to drive - and smarter trim too. Looking forward to heated leather seats - something I've not had since my last Volvo S40, years and years ago.

Order placed for a Kodiaq Edition 2.0 TDI DSG back in January. Fleet company says ETA for delivery is... next week! Haven't heard anything from Logistics so keeping everything crossed.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really glad to hear you're enjoying the auto gearbox. I'm interested because the EGS gearbox on this Citroen is the worst automatic I've ever driven. There's a lot of things to like about the Citroen (cheap, filled with tech, etc) but the lag - and dithering - on gear changes drives me absolutely nuts. Looking forward to the reportedly seamless gear changes of the Kodiaq DSG.

Glad to hear you're enjoying yours. The Petrol Blue is a lovely colour and one we were seriously considering. I took a complete punt on the Kodiaq when I ordered it - only sat one a few weeks ago! So glad to hear you're having a positive experience!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts