Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Hello Graham from the Royal Kingdom. Welcome.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have . Somebody mayhave the answer. Only 'may' because the car is not out yet and we are all on a steep learning curve.
I used to live at Brankstone Manor when I was a wain! (No I was not a Barnardos boy. My parents were in charge) ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Graham welcome. Fellow Scot from Glasgow not too far away. As Colin said we are all on a learning curve till the cars out. But we are finding our way quite good so far.....i think 🤔.

·
Registered
176 Posts
GrahamD said:
Hi
just wanted to introduce myself i am Graham from fife in Scotland, really intrested in buying a Kodiac
Hi Graham, I too am from the Kingdom, but I spell my name the proper way! Have you ordered and which dealer are you using?
Graeme

·
Registered
176 Posts
Graham
I too ordered from Westend, in mid December, have a Week 11 build date and am hoping for an April delivery. Ask the garage for a copy of tour Skoda order to see thether you have a build week allocated, without that they cannot promise anything.
Where in Fife are you?
Graeme

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Graeme
i am in Burntisland i recieved an e-mail today telling me the car is build week 14 looking good for early May rather than end of Month, so better than i was told, happy days, where are you in Fife

graham

1 - 8 of 8 Posts