Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I took the plunge and ordered a Kodiaq earlier this week so I thought it was about time I joined the forum. This'll be my 3rd skoda and it's a replacement for my O3. From what I've seen I'm very impressed, so I hope mine comes without any of the optional extra faults! :lol:

Expecting delivery October(ish). Who knows!?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't think you'll be disappointed, over the moon with mine - so far no niggles either........famous last words! lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Savage said:
Nice, what interior colour and wheels ?
I went for the beige interior. I think it looks great with the blue exterior, and I also found the cabin much lighter and airy with beige seats. I might regret it once the kids have spent more than half an hour in the car!

Gone with the standard (on edition) 19" Triglav wheels.

I was tempted by the area view camera but decided to save a few quid in the end. I have automatic parking on my O3 estate and I've only used it about 10 times. I find the sensors are enough for me, and the Kodiaq isn't much bigger. OH is a very good parker too so she won't need the camera.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome Gaggingorder,
Leather wasn't an option when I ordered my SE L but I went for beige Alcantatra and I agree with you regarding lighter/airier & I have pan roof as well. Being an ex owner of 3 Saab convertibles, MX5 etc, I do like my fresh air. I don't think I would have a car now without an opening roof.
Some peeps (especially on the Yeti forum) hate the Triglavs. But at least they are less boring than most wheels and certainly easier to clean than the Sirius.
Now the wait begins!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can see why some might not like the Triglavs but I like the quirkiness. I live in quite a quirky house so perhaps that's why they appeal.

Thanks everyone for your welcomes!

·
Registered
503 Posts
GaggingOrder said:
I went for the beige interior. I think it looks great with the blue exterior, and I also found the cabin much lighter and airy with beige seats. I might
Nice that will look great :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts