Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi.

Great forum for information.

We're still awaiting the launch here in Ireland. A few left hand drives were doing the rounds in dealerships. Expected mid march launch date. No concrete information re spec, extra costs yet here.

Gary

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome.
Thanks for the kind remarks.
Impossible to have all the answers before the cars actually arrive and Skoda still keeping details close to their chest. But we have members from different countries all giving different pieces of information, so we can build up the knowledge base.
Launch date here is 6th April, before which dealers are not allowed to register any Kodiaqs that have been delivered. (including mine! :cry:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Colin,

True skoda keeping cards close to chest. Dealerships here not exactly delighted on how skoda are drip feeding information.

From what I've been told dealerships will have some right hand drives here in mid march for people to test drive, don't know how accurate this is.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I know of two U.K dealers who have made official complaints about the complete cock~up of the Kodiaq launch. Teasing us since April 2016,
Tour de France in red camo, loads of 'spy pics' and video of Nurburgring, Berlin 'dress rehearsal' launch, Paris Launch.
Customers with bursting wallets wanting test drives after the latter, only to be told that no demos available until after April 6th. some have said suff it and gone and bought other models, as I nearly did.
Such is my loyalty to Skoda (Kodiaq will be my 5th Skoda) I decided to stick it out. I was considering buying a Scooby Forester, for about the same money, jolly glad I didn't now I have seen the Skodiaq in the flesh.
There have already been Kodiaq RoadShows in Ireland.
http://www.skoda.ie/models/kodiaq/kodiaq-roadshow/Any of these near you? Donohoe is isn't it 56Km?
Get down there!!
23-02-17 to 25-02-17
• Western Motors
• Al Hayes Motors
Donohoe ŠKODA Quarrypark, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford Y21N400
Phone
053 9242526
Email [email protected]
Monday 09.00 - 17.30

Hope you can get there.
cheers,
Colin.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info Colin. I've been to a roadshow and was very impressed with the kodiaq on show to the point that I put a deposit down.

Still awaiting a confirmed spec for the machine here in Ireland. Bit annoyed that a full spec has been out in U.K. for months and we are still in the dark. Having said that can't wait to get keys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts