Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all

Firstly thanks to all for the contributions within this forum, I have found them immensely helpful.

I'm based just outside of Southampton, nearest dealer is Sparshatts Botley. Although my potential bear will be on lease so could come from anywhere. Currently negotiating with the powers at be, desired spec below.

I've test driven and think it's a great car and great quality and value. My datum is my last car which was a C350e estate.

Recently bought a Fabia which is excellent and that's when I first saw the Kodiaq and thought that'll be for me and have spent the past month weighing up BIK vs spec etc

Hoping to get the nod to order this week so I get a nice shiny Christmas present (hopefully)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Sharms! Welcome to the forum!

I'm still in the waiting game - its build week for me this week - having driven an Edition for a couple of hours I'm sure we'll both be delighted.

Just a note on your spec - though you might not care. Vehicles with a DSG, and Adaptive Cruise Control only been front and rear parking sensors to have Traffic Jam Assist (if I'm correct).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chris

Thanks for the welcome, I did leave off the front/rear sensors and illum visors from my sig' as these were compulsory as is the space saver. I didn't pick up on the traffic jam assist though so will check that, thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think you might find parking sensors are only standard at one end of the vehicle. I may be wrong :)

At least you are aware anyway :)

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Sharms,
Welcome to the Forum.
Glad you are finding it useful and interesting.
Enjoy the wait!! :roll:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Colin,

The waiting game began today, lease company has placed the order. Update spec in my sig'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts