Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Been watching the chat so thought I'd join in. Had my kodiaq a week or so after a few Landrovers and more recently two Merc estates. After trying various 4x4 to tow our new caravan the Kodiaq ticked all the boxes. So far so good and I'm very impressed with no gripes so far. Economy 30-40mpg although headwinds and a caravan hit that quite hard on the run from sunny Lincolnshire to Cornwall! :roll:

·
Registered
181 Posts
AndyV said:
Hi,
Been watching the chat so thought I'd join in. Had my kodiaq a week or so after a few Landrovers and more recently two Merc estates. After trying various 4x4 to tow our new caravan the Kodiaq ticked all the boxes. So far so good and I'm very impressed with no gripes so far. Economy 30-40mpg although headwinds and a caravan hit that quite hard on the run from sunny Lincolnshire to Cornwall! :roll:
Welcome to Cornwall .. sorry about the weather ! Impressive economy for towing and I believe the 5 seat 190's will become very popular tow cars amongst us shed-draggers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but as first time caravaners, the rain is showing the advantages of a caravan over the usual tent!!!
Sorry, I wasn't too clear, mpg been high 30-40s but dropped to mid twenties with a van!
I wanted an Edition but couldn't wait to order exact spec as previous merc going back and we had the caravan waiting. Pure luck the dealer had this 5 seat coming in. Rest of spec suited so took delivery as I don't need 7 seats. Only issue is lack of spare wheel and uneven boot floor with rear seats folded. Why can't I have a spare with variable boot floor!!!! ??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts