Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We've placed our order and are awaiting a confirmed build date; provisionally been given the week of 9th of October. We've ordered a 2.0 TSI 4X4 DSG 7 seat Edition in Quartz Grey, with the Canton sound system, space saver spare wheel, heated windscreen and washer jets, heated steering wheel with paddles, electric tow bar, adaptive cruise control, aluminium pedals, and area view with trailer assist.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome. I ordered a very similar spec to yours (minus the Canton but plus a few others). Ordered in early July and got a build week 35. Picked ours up yesterday ( Friday 22nd Sep).
I also ordered the trailer assist with area camera (with the trailer assist only being an extra £75 more than just the area view and parking sensors - why wouldn't you!). On collecting the car the dealer told me that it also had Park Assist included. I thought he had made a mistake but in fact it does and he demo'd it too. Result that was a £600 option we decided not to have!!
Either we were just lucky or it is something to do with adding the trailer assist and having to have the Park button on the dashboard. Either way I'm not complaining
Anyway, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your choice. I've only done 60 miles and love it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi BearNecessity,

I had wondered how the assist would work, as all the demos seemed to show it being activated from the parking assist. My understanding is they use the park assist software to complete the movement calculations. I'll let you know if mine comes with the function too, or if you really did just get lucky!

More interesting to me is how are you finding the engine and drive? I um'd and ah'd a lot about going back to petrol, but we don't do huge mileage and won't be doing regular towing (most likely just a 4 bike rack for EuroCamp), what's the fuel economy looking like? I appreciate it will get better as the engine is worn in, but am curious how far off book numbers it is. 30mpg?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.