Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be picking up my Kodiaq next Thursday, ditching a 3 year old X5 which is depreciating faster than a fast thing on a fast day and switching to a very nice silver 2.0 TSI SE L DSG which I just loved when I test drove it. It's a used one with a whopping 24 miles on the clock!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did the same, mine was pre reg with 11miles on clock, no hanging about on order. Deal took 7 days and well chuffed with it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello, Enjoy the new car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi picked up my Kodiaq edition on Friday 10th Nov, I've had a few more bells & whistles put on, its also a dsg and never owned an automatic before so still learning to fly it at the mo, so expect to be asking a few questions on here over the coming weeks/months ha ha

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome Paul and wel done for avoiding the L O N G wait! Enjoy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi from Cheshire
Picking up my Kodiaq next week, took a standard 2.0TDI 190ps Scout in Petrol Blue Standard Trim as it was already ex factory and at a good price
I had my Octavia Elegance Estate for just over 5 years with only tyres, wiper blades, and two headlight bulbs replaced (in addition to yearly servicing)
Intend to replace our caravan next year so need a heavier towcar, the Kodiaq fits the bill perfectly
Pictures and comments to follow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts