Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered an Edition 2.0 TSI/DSG with Pan.Roof, Tow Bar (for bikes and Kayak trailer), 7 seater (Grand children), lots of other bits!
Got to wait till end of Sept ☹

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi. Welcome to the forums. If it makes you feel better, down here in New Zealand we are looking at an October delivery. Hopefully. :cry:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome, but to save yourself any disappointment, consider oct/nov more likely.
Currently lack of rear seats is holding up production, and the way things are so might be sending out replacement parts to fix various QC issues.
Hopefully I am wrong but ...

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
HELLO! Smarty,
Welcome!
AT LAST somebody from my neck of the woods! The one in Austin Avenue hasn't joined the forum.
As far as I know that is only 3 in the Bournemouth/Poole area. I have only ever seen the one mentioned above.
Assuming you bought locally, I would be interested in your comments re the dealer, when the time (car) comes.
What colour have you ordered?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Savage said:
Currently lack of rear seats is holding up production, and the way things are so might be sending out replacement parts to fix various QC issues.
Hope not, that would mean we wouldn't see our cars down here until the new year. :!: Although, a Jan 18 car is always way younger then a Dec 17 car. :idea:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Colin Lambert said:
HELLO! Smarty,
Welcome!
AT LAST somebody from my neck of the woods! The one in Austin Avenue hasn't joined the forum.
As far as I know that is only 3 in the Bournemouth/Poole area. I have only ever seen the one mentioned above.
Assuming you bought locally, I would be interested in your comments re the dealer, when the time (car) comes.
What colour have you ordered?
Hi Colin
I have ordered mine in Moon White (with a little input from the wife!). I used Westover Bournemouth - Jury is still out on their performance, let see how things progress.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Savage said:
Hi Savage

Do you have yours? Be interested in how you find the 2.0 TSI Engine in terms of performance/noise etc:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts