Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

We lucked out and our local dealer found a model in transit to the UK that met our desires (2.0 TSI SE L, towbar, spare wheel) so taking delivery on 28th March.

We wanted a petrol towcar as our much loved Volvo XC70 doesn't do the miles to justify a diesel engine and my wife was indeed snapped by the local paper as an example of highly polluting cars in our city which is lined up to implement a London style ULEZ!

As a bit of an ice-breaker, keen to know what you all think is your favourite hidden (or at less well known) Kodiaq feature?

The salesman at our dealership was pretty useless and had I not already decided on the Kodiaq I'd probably have gone elsewhere so suspect there are some neat features out there that I don't know about...

Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome,

I'll start the ball rolling with the stop start starting when the car in front pulls off.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome

Good question! I am still learning things about the car. So far my favourite is the fact that the reversing camera can be cleaned with a flick of the washer stalk.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Voice enhancement is cool.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Nothing to do with Skoda.....But I am going with my RaceChip XLR that gets me off the mark like a scalded cat!
AS far as the standard car is concerned the curving diagram on the ICE for the front and rear sensors when you turn the steering wheel!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've not got my car yet but i like the little things and the stippled cupholders on the centre console are a great ida as the stipples stop bottles of drinks with the fluted base from spinning so you can open the bottles one handed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The special feature that allows you to practice retuning your DAB stations after they disappear again!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Paymaster said:
The special feature that allows you to practice retuning your DAB stations after they disappear again!
Easily solved. Become a middle-aged / old grumpy man.
You'll start hating manufactured pop-sh!te so much, you will never want to switch your radio on.

My favourite feature: the ability to adjust the LED headlights for continental driving at the touch of a button (which also switches me to km/h).
Only available on SE-L and upwards, I believe.

If you ask the missus, it's the heated seats (hardly a hidden feature though).

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
[Easily solved. Become a middle-aged / old grumpy man.quote]
You talking about ME? It does solve most things apart from bits not working/parts falling off :roll: !:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
I'm certainly in the grumpy OLD man group! :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
iwarv said:
If you ask the missus, it's the heated seats (hardly a hidden feature though).
This was a go/no-go criteria for our household....!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts