Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Ordered my first ever Skoda last week and am so excited, although i think the wait could feel like forever lol

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum. .
The wait WILL feel like forever.
Make sure you get your dealer to keep you advised of progress to alleviate the frustration. He should tell you the code numbers every time he gets them from the factory.

Let's hope it is

and not

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Colin,

Thank you so much, these codes will help alot. Must say that this forum is awesome and very helpfull so thanks to everyone.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Telster,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm just up the A24 from you (Horsham) but in the Worthing area regularly, so I'm sure we'll pass at some point!

Great car.....you'll love it. I've now done 4000 miles and it's undoubtedly the best car I've ever had. Is it perfect.....no, a couple of very minor things which were better on previous cars. Would I swap it....no way!

S.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Sprower,

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes Horsham isnt far at all, im sure we will pass at some point too, only seen one this way so far.

I really cant wait, out of all the cars i looked at the Kodiaq was by far the best. took me a while to decide on the colour, hoping Quartz was the right way to go.

Did you have a long wait for yours, there seems to be alot of people waiting a very long time, making me nervous about my wait.

Telster1

·
Registered
422 Posts
Shoreham-by-Sea here.

Occassionally drive the Kodiaq. Most days prefer to drive my old Honda, because it does 55+ mpg and because my Kodiaq is on PCP I'd have to watch the odometer if I drove the Kodiaq all the time.

Must say, other than mine and the ones in the showroom I have yet to see a Kodiaq on the A27 or in the neigbourhood.
The dealer (Station Garage, Horsham) says there's loads.

·
Registered
422 Posts
And would you believe it!

The day after I post this, I spot my first Kodiaq in the wild. On the A27 this morning between Ashcombe roundabout and Falmer.
Same colour as mine.

I was driving the Honda and suddenly felt overcome with jealousy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Telster1 said:
Hey Sprower,

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes Horsham isnt far at all, im sure we will pass at some point too, only seen one this way so far.

I really cant wait, out of all the cars i looked at the Kodiaq was by far the best. took me a while to decide on the colour, hoping Quartz was the right way to go.

Did you have a long wait for yours, there seems to be alot of people waiting a very long time, making me nervous about my wait.

Telster1
Ordered mine on 1st August, BW38 beginning 17/9, confirmed completed last Friday 22/9 that build completed and now in transit to Edem port. So at present very happy with way things are moving. Hoping the progress continues hassle free from Greenpeace....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just been told by dealer today that build week is 45, things going well hoping for an end of November hand over. I also saw one today iwarv, maybe it's a good sign that they are starting to be delivered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts