Skoda Kodiaq SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Kodiaq RS - Brilliant Silver
1,043 Posts
Awesome! What spec is yours? Looks like you're the first person here to get a delivery!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
And registered presumably?
Is it leased or PCP or cash?
What was your build week?
Congrats. Don't know how you managed it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks awesome. I would've said that was quartz grey, but what do I know. Still debating colour choice but that business grey looks pretty darn good to me with the trig wheels. Enjoy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Colin Lambert said:
And registered presumably?
Is it leased or PCP or cash?
What was your build week?
Congrats. Don't know how you managed it.
I've got the reg but don't know if the button has been pressed yet, on a PCH so no upgrade. Build week 9, ordered in December. I haven't got it yet! But will post up again as soon as the keys are mine!

·
Registered
36 Posts
neilysump said:
Looks awesome. I would've said that was quartz grey, but what do I know. Still debating colour choice but that business grey looks pretty darn good to me with the trig wheels. Enjoy!
looks nice, not a fan of Trig wheels think they look odd :?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
neilysump said:
Yeah I was worried about the grey as thought I'd ordered quartz but then found I hadn't about a month ago! But think it looks just as good in business. Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lotto said:
neilysump said:
Yeah I'm not sure either but think they are better than the standard and we're free to change!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shera81 said:
lotto said:
neilysump said:
Yeah I'm not sure either but think they are better than the standard and we're free to change!
yeah noticed they changed it so you have either wheels, at the time we could only get the 3 spoke, wifeis alreaady on about getting them wrapped in black if she doesn't like them, she also thinks the glass won't be dark enough so she is on about getting better privacy glass :roll:

·
Registered
617 Posts
I like the Triglav actually!! You could have it painted, this looks awesome:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bigboss said:
I like the Triglav actually!! You could have it painted, this looks awesome:

Yes I'd heard you could buy black and silver ones! Shame they don't come as the free option as I do think they look better like that...but guess that's how they make their money!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
The painted black appearance looks great when new, but as soon as they get chipped it quickly looks noticeable.

I personally prefer the 18" Elbrus wheels over Triglav & Sirius options.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Shera81 said:
neilysump said:
Yeah I was worried about the grey as thought I'd ordered quartz but then found I hadn't about a month ago! But think it looks just as good in business. Thanks!
Congrats. Your car looks great. I opted for the Business Grey; despite the dull name I thought it would be better at highlighting the lines and creases of the Kodiaq. It certainly looks to in your photo.

I don't get the fuss about the alloys. Yes Skoda have made an arse of it and yes there are better wheels that could have been offered. But it is just a wheel and I shall enjoy the car none the less.

I hope all goes well on Monday.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'll add that I was completely put off the car cos of the wheels, delayed ordering until alloygate was resolved but in the flesh the triglavs look pretty damn awesome. And I'd allocated some budget for wheel upgrade that I won't now need so it's money in pocket!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've ordered the same spec, can you show me pics of the comfor lights , all please.

What other extras did you add?

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Shera 81 said,
I don't get the fuss about the alloys. Yes Skoda have made an arse of it and yes there are better wheels that could have been offered. But it is just a wheel and I shall enjoy the car none the less.
I couldn't agree more.
It is a great shame that we in the U.K. were given so little choice and I would have like the 'CRATER' wheels.But Triglav are different and easier to clean than Sirius.
So what the hell, whatever they are, they stop its arse dragging along the ground!! :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
WeeCobi said:
Because we are all different, it doesn't help when all the press photos show wheels that are not likely to be available for around 12 months!

Being a self confessed 'wheel whore' doesn't help either :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts